I’ve just moved forward to hire an artist I like from oDesk. I have mixed experiences from using oDesk in the past, but I really like this artist’s work and I think it will be a good fit for my project.
I finished my final(ish) edit of the first book and am now waiting for some comments from my aunt, who is proofing it for me. If all goes well, there is a chance that this project could be finished by early September. If so, you all will be the first to know.
I started a second storyline that I would like to use to introduce concepts of population ecology today. I might be overly ambitious with this storyline, so I may work two parallel stories to teach the same concepts and see which one gets more traction.
OK – gotta run, my son’s gymnastics camp is just letting out.