A second installment in questions referring to Paul Offit’s book, Autism’s False Prophets. These questions mark the last of those we will cover for this book.
Autism’s False Prophets Name:
Chapter 11 Questions
A Place for Autism
- What evidence is there for a genetic cause of autism?
- Other than genetics, what other things may cause autism?
- Who is the Autism Diva, and where did she come from?
- Who is Peter Hotez, and how did he get involved in the public conversation about autism?
- What does Peter Hotez think is the hardest part of being parent to an autistic child?
- What does Kathleen Seidel say is a problem about the way that doctors and scientists see the world?
- As always, at the end of a book like this, I like to ask for your feedback on whether you found this book important, what it might lack, and whether you think that I should keep using it in future classes.